Harris Sage ENDEC 1822 EAS Unit
All EAS encoders/decoders are not created equal. The Sage ENDEC provides user friendly programming and operation through a computer interface with easy to use software, or directly from the front panel via four button ATM-style controls. The Sage ENDEC also features six assignable RS-232 ports for connections to character generators and computers. It also features three user-configurable relays that can activate optional buzzers, strobes and automation systems.
Note: This Model is still supported by Harris ( Harris Tech support 217-221-7528)
- Automatic RWT origination via closure or time of day.
- Event codes and expanded text messages are displayed on front panel display, hand held remote controller, or on a connected PC with optional software.
- Unauthorized access is prevented by password codes.
- Microphone and line inputs provide sources for audio messages.
- Three programmable relays provide control and switching.
- Two minutes of high quality (5kHz) audio are stored digitally.
- Operates over a wide range of temperatures, humidity and power line voltages.
- Operates in high RF fields found at AM, FM, and TV facilities.
- Decoder automatically resets if end of message code is not received.
- Operates in manual mode (requires operator action to initiate a program interrupt), semiautomatic mode (manual operation with automatic interrupt after time-out), or automatic mode (immediate program interrupt) with front panel LED indicating status.
- Continuously monitors up to six optional audio sources for EAS messages.